- File objects can now be submitted for uploading
- Added more support for unicode data thanks to contributions by Shane Shifflet.
- Smarter lazy loading of Document attributes missing from a search
- Added data attribute on Document for storing dictionaries of arbitrary metadata
- Added secure option for Document uploads to prevent data from being sent to OpenCalais
- Added save alias on Document and Project objects that uses the pre-existing put command
- Fixed to url encoding to makes the system more unicode friendly
- Added all Document upload arguments to upload_directory method
- upload_directory method for documents
- get_or_create_by_title method for projects
- Document and project creation methods now return an object, not the new id.
- Projects can pulled by id or by title
- Document search now returns mentions of the keyword in the documents
- related_url and published_url attributes now more easily accessible
- normal sized images now available